Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 11:49:42 AM
Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: Keeping the Fleet informed and afloat & helping new owners get the most out of their Pro-Line Boat.

collapse
+  Proline Boat Owners Community
|-+  Miscellaneous Forums
| |-+  Forum Feedback
| | |-+  Some forum improvements
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some forum improvements  (Read 10030 times)
seabob4
Global Moderator

« on: June 08, 2013, 08:18:13 PM »

Guys,
I'm gonna get a hold of Rich Andrews, the REAL site admin, and see if he'll make some changes to the forum for us, changes that will greatly enhance the ease of use of the Proline Owner's Community forum.  Things like when you post, the topic stays open, it just ads your post to it.  Things like "View Active topics" at the top of the forums so you can see what has been replied to, from whatever sub-forum it came from.  Just some stuff to make it easier for everyone.

And I will be adding some smilies, kind of makes it a bit more fun when you can give someone a... when they've done well!

The answer to Quad Verados...9.0L, DOHC, 1300HP...
231CALIFORNIA
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »

Thanks for the Effort Bob,  Admin has been too busy to write lately but is not completely inactive.
even little items we have done are of some benefit.  THT gets a lot of the Proline Questions and a lot of answers from people that have never owned one. Here or there I still read your replys including some at your other brand site.

Skipper 231 Walkaround
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

* Say Hello to our Newest Members!

* Donations
Help support the
Proline Boat Owners Community Forum.
All donations received will help in the development, hosting and maintenance of the site.

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 8
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Random Photo
There are no pictures in the gallery.